Do you have a dream?
*Inspired by Angela.

As the topic suggested, do you have a dream?
A dream that you want to realise and make happen, putting aside everything else.
Something that you want to do for yourself.
Something you've been dreaming about, but have long been forgotten because of the constraints and the practicality of life.
What is your dream?
Angela wants to travel all over the world to gain some insight.
What about yours, yours and yours?
Me?
I want to open my own restaurant, for one simple reason, nothing beats the satisfaction that I get when people appreciate what I cook and polish every single thing on the plate. Yes, a restaurant where I will be the chef.
Don't laugh,
that's my dream.

Happy early 21st Birthday Sean! I bet you love your music, don't ever give it up. =)
Went for Sean's 21st bday bash last night. He and his friends were playing rock live. But a pity there's no drummer and keyboard player, I heard the drummer have military training so they cannot make it. Food's good btw, thanks for the invitation.
Talking to the seniors and the cousins have been insightful, and I am really listening. Looking forward to K session with Aunt Judy, Sherman and Celia. I think it'll be awesome. Music rocks!

Psychology group meeting @ National Library.
Funny video taking session.
Got our work done.
Talked about the future.
Speaking about future, I can't see mine. Can you see yours?
Please enlighten me. Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing.