|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Softball Trip!
WARNING: LONG ENTRY!DAY 1: ARRIVAL Touchdown! Went home and off to Taman Anggrek for lunch. Brought them to Bakmi Gajah Mada to eat Bakmi Bakso! Then we bought a ton of snacks at Aneka Rasa, bought donuts from Dunkin Donuts, then took some photos because there are nice christmas decorations. Played Monopoly, and CECILIA ANG LOST! DAY 2: BANDUNG Set off from home at around 7 am and made our way to Bandung... Stopped halfway for Starbucks and 5 Hrs later... We arrived at Sunan Suite, which is our cottage at Sari Ater Hot Spring Resort. After lunch, we wanted to go to the strawberry farm but the strawberries were all rotten because of the huge rain. =( so cannot go and pluck ourselves. But we bought some back and its really sweet =). Then we went to see the Volcano at Gunung Tangkuban Parahu and attempted to go to the foot of the volcano, but my bro watched too much movies (lol) so... we went up the mountain to look at the crater instead! We took photos with this weird china man who came over and asked us where we came from. Then we shopped for a little while at the village. Xy and I bought fake glasses. Went back to our suite to dip into the hot spring! Yup, our suite has its own private hot spring pool! =) And I SAW A HUGE SPIDER! the size of my palm! I freaked out for a little while. -.- Had dinner, then went back to our suite to shoot our GOTCHA VIDEO and then we watched Twilight on DVD while pigging on snacks. Angie and SX too tired, so only Cec, XY and I watched till the end. I am so gonna read the book. DAY 3 - Activies and Jakarta Went horseriding and rode the AVP jeep after breakfast! Breakfast was lousy, except for Cec's Apple cereal because the milk sucks. Everyone was super excited. We left the resort to have our lunch, then made our way to Rumah Mode factory outlet, where we shopped like nobody's business. XY bought the most among all of us, but she had no money to pay. SLLOLLS. Happy. =) Long ride home from Bandung to Jakarta, and everyone chionged for the toilet once we reached home. After dinner, we watched "Zack and Miri make a porno" because SX recommended and requested for it, BUT everybody fell asleep during the movie because it was so boring, and the one who wanted to watch it fell asleep first. Sixian... lol. Day 4 - MOVIE MARATHON AT HOME + Pizza + Arcade Watched Wild Child, Meet Dave, Center Stage and House Bunny. Sixian fell asleep during the movies again, and only woke up when we had lunch. -.-. Went to Grand Indonesia for dinner (we had pizza - peking duck, trilogy and one more pollo something something one )! and went to shop again. This time, CECILIA ANG went bankrupt. Played at the arcade for a little while, where my bro won a lot of tickets, and where we managed to practice our throws. After that, we went home to continue watching dvd and ate Indonesia's Martabak (which is pancake with cheese, peanuts, chocolates and sesame) for supper. Day 5 - ITC MANGGA DUA ITC mangga dua is like a 5 storey shopping centre filled with stuff like Bugis Street, only cheaper and is bargainable. BUT we spent like 4 hours on 1 level and walked out of the place with tons of bags. CECILIA ANG went COMPLETELY bankrupt. Tired, but happy, because everyone bought something(s). =D After that we went to Taman Anggrek again because SX and CEC wanted to get snacks to bring back home, and CECILIA ANG BOUGHT THE MOST AGAIN. She insisted that they are not for personal consumption, but... we all knew that, they are. Then we bought Kecap Bango, which is a sweet sauce that we like very much. Crazy people, go inside supermarket to get dunno how many bottles of sauce. CEC ANG, AGAIN, bought the most bottles. Dinner at Satay House. We started with this: The only people who are willing to pig out with me like this, will be them. =) Shiok de lo. =D Full belly. After dinner, we went home and took turns to shower, after which, is the chatting session. I think we lasted around 6 hours. Day 6 - HOME SWEET HOME. Packed up, said goodbye to the dogs, and left for the airport. ![]() I think this trip strenghthens the bonds between us, where we can finally spend time with each other, doing things together, and recalls the memories from the past. I love them, truly, from the bottom of my heart, the friends that I went through thick and thin with, the glorious days, the bad lousy days, from nothing to something. With them, I don't have to be anyone else but myself, and despite being far from perfect, they love me for who I am, who I used to be, or who I will be. And for that, cheers to this friendship, and to the game that brought us together. Pictures up on Facebook and Friendster! |




