First and foremost, Merry Christmas.
May this joyous festive season brings happiness to you guys, and hopefully, a preparation for a good ending of 2008 and welcome the start of 2009.

Bad timing for rain yesterday, dampened the mood and there goes the romantic walk along Orchard Road. =\. On a lighter note, Orchard Road will be crowded anyway, so, maybe staying indoors to watch Bedtime Stories was a good idea after all.
In addition, I decided that it's time to grow my hair back again, and I wanted Jackie to tidy it up a little because it was as messy as a mop and out of the place, BUT Jackie was not around when I went a few days ago. I didn't want to go back again, so I just allowed someone else to tidy it for me. BAD DECISION. Sighs. Should be patient and let Jackie do it. *@#$(#$(#!@#&%(!#)!@#.

I will be 6 days early for this, but I anticipate that I will be as busy as a bee once school starts, so shall post my traditional end of the year reflection and new year resolutions right now.

2008's been... eventful.
- Had a really bad break up.
- Lousy CNY and birthday.
- New classes without good friends.
- Started DP class.
- Made new friends.
- Japan Trip.
- Made more new friends.
- Found love.
- Survived first semester of Year 2.
- Softball Trip.
- Stepped into Malaysia for the 1st time in 18 years.

Although the first half of 2008 was like shit, because I think I sort of lived in denial then, avoiding all sorts of things, but the later half was good enough to make up for everything. Cheers to 2008. I hope 2009 will be a more... stable year, and a peaceful one as well. Seriously need to settle down and do work. Now that we are entering the last term of Year 2 already, it means Year 3 is coming! and Year 3 means Business Development and I get to work with Huili again. This calls for serious celebration.
I have also learned that the key to happiness is to not expect anything. How sad, but how true.

2009 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:
Two words.
- GROW UP. - these two words mean a lot of things, or should I refer to it as issues? Yup. It's time to grow up.