|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
FINALLY. what i've been waiting for. out of 4 papers, none that i have confidence in. this sucks. but im not going to think about it. whatever that happens, i deserve it. ![]() Gang had our usual end of exam outing. so bloated. MY HOLIDAY SCHEDULE, starting from tomorrow. 5 Dec - Host Japanese students. =))))) 6 Dec - mug for JLPT with huili 7 Dec - JLPT 8 Dec - K BOX with DP CLASS!! 9 Dec - chibarians outing 10 Dec - UCCD meeting at my house 11 Dec to 16 Dec - SOFTBALL INDO TRIP!!!!!! 17 Dec - Shopping with Huili and the gang 18 Dec to 20 Dec - Genting So far so good? Fully utilise the holiday. =) I know I should have been more understanding. I will learn to be a better person. I just felt, the whole thing coming in onto my head again, all the flashbacks of the pain. I shouldn't have, I know. Just felt a little lonely. Oh wells, you can't be happy everyday in this world that we live in. -.- NOTE TO THE SANS IF ANYONE OF YOU IS READING THIS: PLEASE, FIND A DATE SO WE CAN GO OUT, I MISS YOU GUYS THE MOST. |



