|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
5 Dec - Host Japanese Students I think something is wrong with my eyes. Yuli and Bingsheng! Check for me onegaishimasu! Maybe I'm just too tired. Anyways, loads of plans to meet up with secondary school friends. =) I really hope like those friendships that I made won't die off like years later? It will be damn sad. People will change over the years, even I have, but some things should just remain the way they are, things like friendship and love for example. Only more, not less. Hosted a group of Japanese from Iwata Kita High School (Shizuoka prefecture) today. Woke up super early la... we had to meet at Bugis at 8.30. Met up with huili on the bus, made our way there, then ben,william and cheryl joined us soon after. Our first stop was Sentosa. First to the Underwater World, then to the Luge and Skyride. YOU KNOW HOW SCARY THE SKYRIDE IS OR NOT. -.-. I totally closed my eyes during the whole journey la. But have to accompany them so got no choice. -.- Sacrifice so much for cca points.lol. Then we went to Vivo for lunch and rushed back to Bugis because they want to get omiyage. After everything, huili and i went to bukit timah food market to eat ice kachang because i was super thirsty and desperately in need of some ice. Then I went to confirm and paid for the Indo trip. I really cannot believe it's happening. =) We're so gonna rock the house. Mugging for JLPT tmw. Ganbare! |


