|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Why does time pass so fast on weekends? -.- Music Man concert last night. Someone's first present and first surprise. =) Lee Hom's live vocals was awesome. And he sang many of my favourite songs. =D He surprises us with a magic trick, where he disappears from the stage and appears like 100 metres away from us in like two seconds? Sun Yan Zi and Kit Chan was there too. Photos when I got time to upload. I spent my whole afternoon at Bukit Timah Plaza today. Ya, I know, what is there at Bukit Timah Plaza that I can stay there for 5 hours? LoL. It's who you are with that matters. =D We booked the tickets for Genting! 18 to 20 December, confirmed! It will be Yuli, BS, Era, MX, JJ and me. =) Then we went to Pizza Hut to study because Mac is full. Why my place don't have a more decent shopping centre? =\. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE! and GOOD LUCK ALL THE BEST TO FRIENDS TAKING A LEVELS TMW! The war begins! GAMBATE! |


