|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
One thing about learning Psychology is that we learn stuff that explains human behaviour as well solutions to problems in our everyday life. I am glad I took up this course, because I feel that I can understand myself and the people around me more. Also, I learn how to deal with all the different people and how to react to all the different situations. Yesterday, for example, we learn how to deal with free riders. A lesson that WE ALL NEED to learn and acquire the technique of. There are basically two ways of dealing with them. Talk to them, find out the reasons why they are free riding, guide them along, give them less important tasks, or just let them stay that way, since the work they produce are crap. Most of us agree with the latter. Since we tell them to do this thing, and they do not bother to put in the slightest effort, might as well we do ourselves. -.- Why bother with people who do not even want to be responsible for themselves? And why should we be the one clearing up their mess? Sorry la, reality check here. You don't care a shit about work, but people like us do okay? We know we sound like people who's got no lives, taking extra diplomas and working hard everyday, but let's see who will have a life 10 years from now alright? Do you know this thing called bitter first, sweet later? You reap what you sow, seriously. If you don't plant anything now, you think something will miraculously grow out of nowhere? Ok, sorry for preaching, personal stuff that I am currently experiencing. Today, we learn about this person-centred therapy by carl rogers, where we are supposed to treat people with positive regard no matter what they do or how they are like. It's really hard, because we are so judgemental. If what they do are against our values, then that's it, they will be labelled. Business Development group for FYP is more or less settled. I hope we can work well. HuiLi! looking forward to working with you again, like finally! But too bad, our two other partners won't be with us. =\ If not we own liao. =( DP class were like complaining why we don't have class fund as well. I rather use my $7.50 to go to DP class outing than that class outing. -.- I was telling gang I have been eating a lot recently. Must control appetite liao. I ate noodles this afternoon, then Huili couldn't finish her rice, so I help her finish, then in less than 1 hour, William tempt me with his fries, so I go and buy one packet and share with wanling, and I think I ate like almost half of Huili's chocolate. -.- plus one can of ice lemon tea. Stress me some more I will eat more. So don't stress me. Speaking of which, I gotta have my dinner and then do UCCD. Bye. I am so looking forward to the end of this term. |


