|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Like what HL said, I know it's not worth it. But what the hell, seriously. Congratulations, you guys should feel proud of yourselves. Why? Because you all can some how annoy me and irritate me and piss me off every day every single second when I look at all your faces. Not many people can do that. So finally you guys can actually do something. -.- Maybe it's just me, I just can't get along with you. But then again, I don't really care. Moving on to greener pastures, we learned Therapy during Psychology class today. My group had to counsel Ms Tan who was supposed to be "Suffering from Depression because her GPA fell from 4 to 3.5". I sort of have a more interest in Psychology rather than Banking nowadays. Is this good or bad? Someone remind me why am I in Banking can? Anyway, HL, Goki, William and I were on this topic that's been entertaining us for the past 2 weeks. Is Penguin a mammal or a bird? and why is Psyduck called Psyduck when it is not even a duck. and some stuff along that line. Haha. Currently we are on the What is a Seahorse? topic. I hope Grandma gets better. And I'm sorry for losing my temper yesterday Mum. |


