|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I'm tired.
It's really nice to have someone who believes that you can do great things. But too much of it sort of backfires the whole motivation thing. That motivation becomes a form of pressure.I know it's inspiring to dream big, to go on, to keep running, but sometimes you just want to stop, but the world won't let you. "If everyone can do it, you can do it." But what if I don't want to do it? What if I don't feel like it? What if I'm happier without it? Why can't I just stand on the sidelines and watch them instead? Life shouldn't be a comparison. It's your own life, why must it be the same as everyone else? I'm tired, of doing all these things that I have been doing, and I am still wondering why I stupidly gave up the one thing that I love. I must be crazy. |


