|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I'm sorry. For the shitty attitude that I have been giving. For trying to do something right before it got backfired. I didn't mean it, for real. It's just, why must everything happen at the same time. I don't know what to think when Mum broke the news to me. Why. If things happen for a reason, then tell me what the reason is for this. I must be a disappointment to everyone today. I'm sorry I made you guys see me in that state. I guess I'm just this weakling pretending to be tough. Now you know. Please, keep him alive. |


