|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Hello. I have been thinking a lot for the past few days. And... yeah, I'm going to go and do what makes me happy. Nothing matters more, and life's too short to not enjoy it. Who knows what's going to happen the next minute, so might as well just enjoy every minute you have. So, yeah, I'll give up. I don't want to live my life like that, it's not worth it. =) I should have thought this through long ago, I feel so much better now. But you know me, I don't like the feeling of losing, then again, who does? Sometimes you can just set your pride aside, it's not that important. Taking time off from lecture notes, got this off Cec Ang's blog. 1. What was the highlight of your week? Hmm, that MST is a week away? 2. Whose car were you in last? My aunt. 3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? Er, hmm haha, I dunno! lol. 4. What color shirt are you wearing? Green! 5. How long is your hair? Longer than short, shorter than long. 6. Are you good looking? I look normal, I think. 7. Last movie you watched? Madagascar 2 8. Who were you with? Yew Jia Jun =) 9. Last thing you ate? Tiramisu! 10. Last thing you drank? Water 11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? Last February 12. Who came over last? Hmm, I think is Huili, a few weeks ago. 13. Are you happy right now? Kind of. 14. What did you say last? No, I don't want any - to my maid, she asked me if I want any fruits. 15. Where is your phone? On the table beside my cup. 16. What color are your eyes? I think it's black. 17. Are you left-handed? No, I'm a righty. 18. Spell your name without vowels: vln 19. Do you have any pets? 4 dogs, a number of fishes and a terrapin. 20. Favorite Vacation? So far it's Japan with the Chibarians. 21. What do you dislike currently? that I'm procrastinating despite MST. 22. What are you listening to? Crush by David Archuletta. 23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be? For MST to be over and the holidays! 24. What is your favorite scent? The smell of my pillow. lol. 25. Who makes you happiest? Family friends and JJ. 26. What were you doing at midnight last night? Doing FF tutorial. 27. When is your birthday? 11 Feb. 28. Who has the same phone as you? Zhimin, Huiyan, Chin Xiang. 29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? er, a month ago i think. 30. Do you read your horoscope? not really. when i come across it i will though. 31. Where was the last place you bought something? TCC, city link. 32. How do you feel about your hair right now? am pretty comfortable with it. 33. Do you bite your nails? sometimes. 34. Do you have any expensive jewellery? yeah, the one dad bought for my bro's wedding and the promise ring from dear. 35. Myspace or facebook? both no. 36. How fast have you driven a car? Hmm, I was so nervous my eyes were on the road and I dare not take my eyes off the road and look at the speed meter. 37. Have you ever smoked? 2nd hand smoke lo. 38. What was or is your favorite subject in school? accounts, maths stuff. 39. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? someone like him. =) 40. Do you have any hidden talents? hmm, that I don't know. 41. Favorite Song? when you look me in the eyes by jonas brothers. 42. Do you like to sing at all? K BOX K BOX! =D 43. Dream Job? Chef =) remind me why am i in banking again? 44. Where does most of your family live? erm, back in indo. im the only one here. =\ 45. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? one older bro. 46. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? not at all. my parents don't spoil their children. 47. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? shit,it's 1 pm already. i need to do revision! 48. Do you drink? occasionally. 49. Know any other languages? english, chinese, indonesian, jap, malay, and dialects if it's counted. 50. Ever write a coded message? back in primary school when I wanted to act like a detective. 51. Have you ever been IN a wedding? yeah, a lot of times. 52. Do you have any children? At 18? No way. 53. Did you take a nap today? Er, I woke up at 1 pm. 54. Who has the same birthday as you? Baoxian and Yuni =) 55. Ever met anyone famous before? erm, yeah i suppose. 56. Do you want to be famous one day? no, i don't. i want to be a nobody. 57. Are you multitasking right now? not at the moment 58. What is your least favorite chore? mopping the floor 59. Last place you drove your car? my neighbourhood back in indo. 60. Ever been out of the country? yup! love to travel =) 61. Where were you born? Jakarta Indonesia. 62. Could you handle being in the military? I don't think so. 63. What is your average cell phone bill? Eh. around 90? 64. Who are you thinking about right now? my uncle, i hope he can pull through. 65. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? gang chalet last holiday. 66. How many pairs of shoes do you own? quite a number. 67. Are your toes always painted? No. 68. How many piercings do you have? one on each ear. 69. What are you doing today? STUDYING blaw and craa. 70. Have you ever been gambling? during cny. 71. When is the last time you updated your page? not long ago. 72. Do you like rollercoasters? sort of. 73. Have you ever been to disneyland or world? DISNEY JAPAN! 74. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? TIGGER, chip and dale, doraemon! 75. Last thing you cooked? instant noodles plus egg. 76. How's the weather? HOT this morning but was raining cats and dogs in the afternoon. 77. Do you e-mail? yup. all the time. 78. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Throw it against the wall. 79. Last time you were sick? two weeks ago? 80. What states have you lived in? Jakarta, Singapore. 81. Do you wish you could move? yeah i want to go live in the country. 82. What is your dream car? it used to be peugeot, but it's merz now. 83. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have?yeah, everyone has that moment. 84. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? EUROPE 85. Are you happy with your life? i'm pretty satisfied, yeah. |


