|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Happy Birthday Jeraine! =) Everyone in the gang is legal now! Except for Julia and Junhao, who were legal like how many donkey years already. LOL. Don't hit me ah. =P And Congrats to Yubin for finishing her A Levels! Eh, the rest of you all faster finish la, so long, your friend here very lonely you know or not. I've finally completed my part for UCCD, ya I know, at long last. Moving on to MA and then to FMKT. Hopefully, I am able to complete MA by tonight and at least get started on my part for FMKT. Watched Madagascar 2 yesterday. Super lighthearted and heartwarming at the same time. The beauty of friendship, power of love, and supportive family. Why can't it be the same in reality? The world outside is so complicated and chaotic. I don't like. Some stuff happened at home. I really don't know how to deal with it again. 5 more days to D DAY. jiayou eveline. |


