|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
First things first, OMEDETO, Goki chan to William san, for doing the gang proud for making it to FUKUOKA! Wait ah, I prepare one list of wants. HAHA. I will try to make it short I promise! LOL. Anyway, cut off all the boring stuff that happened today, Forgel and gang convinced me to attend the SMU talk. I know it's going to be tough, there's no use denying the fact that I have to work 100 times harder than what I have been doing right now, to get there. But the thing is, am I biting off more than what I can chew? Is it worth it? And is this what I really want? It's even harder than what I thought. Am I prepared to sacrifice? Right now, I honestly don't know the answer to that question yet. Aiya, if I can make the cut then say la. One step at a time, don't need to think so far yet. Why am I answering my own question? I'm really a weird person. Sometimes even I don't understand myself, so I shouldn't expect people to understand me also. When things get complicated, forget the past, don't think about the future, and just live at the present. As days pass, things will get clearer, so just live each day as it is. =) This, is life. If things happen, then let it be, because it's meant to be. To friend: I'm sorry about what happened to you, and I didn't know about it until yesterday. I hope you are doing okay, I couldn't contact you at all. You're a strong person, so I'm waiting for you to stand up from the fall. Get well soon. |


