|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n__PQxnpptc&feature=related Today's a nice day. =D 1. Tuesday is a lecture day. No tutorials. =P 2. My okasan sent a letter! with some photos =) 3. Psychology class is back to the normal lively state. I should try to accept the new teacher. Only thing is, my PHONE BILL! =\ And my mum don't let me work night shift. =( So once again I'm jobless. Either I find a job soon or I will eat only instant noodles. This is not good. Who got day jobs on weekend? Please intro me. My first 8 am class tomorrow. I hope I can wake up. One good thing is I finish at 1 tmw. This Thursday is going to be super lifeless. Tutorials in the middle of the day are cancelled. Left one in the morning and one at 3 oclock. What is this? -.-''' Friday going to pray and thank the deities for saving my life in Japan with some of the Qianye people. Saturday is the outing =D. |


