|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
School is officially starting in 1 more day. I've been sleeping and waking up only for food for the past 2 days. Gotta switch back to school mode or I won't be able to wake up even with 10 alarm clocks. My timetable looks like this: ![]() The modules that I will be taking this semester: 1) Business Law 2) Financial Markets 3) Macroeconomics Analysis II 4) Fundamentals of Finance 5) Credit Risk Analysis I 6) Understanding Cross Cultural Diversity 7) Applied Psychology In Effective Work Relationship Skills 8) Work Group Dynamics and Social Psychology 9) GEM - digital photograpy 9 Modules! Bless me okay? Mum was like asking me, "Can you manage or not?" I don't have a choice do I? I asked for it. I hope it'll be worth it. =) I CAN! =D so don't worry, Mum. I'm not the busiest one, confirm. *Looks at HuiLi*, hor HuiLi? I'm not the busiest.haha. Another busy semester ahead, and ITP at the end of the sem. Can't wait. |



