It's finally Friday and the long weekend.
BUT a whole pile of work is waiting to be completed.
MA project due week 4, UCCD and FMKT project due week 6 and some other stuff.
Jiayou Eveline!
To friends who are concerned, don't worry about it. I won't turn back.
Yeah, it's time to stop. The past should just be the past, no second chance. I don't want to get hurt again. I'm not that naive anymore.
My MA lecturer never failed to enlighten me every time I attend his class.
He will be the lecturer that I will remember and thank upon graduation. For one thing, he gives chances and opportunities to people who deserves it, and for those who can earn his respect and a nod from him, will go far in life.
Honeymoon's over, time to totally kick ass. Quoted from the White Chick. Haha.

My Mum allows me to go Genting!
Thanks Mum! and Dad too!
For trusting me and for believing in me that I will be able to take care of myself and to let me take responsibilities. =D

As are coming.
To friends taking A Levels, BEST OF LUCK! After your exams we go happy happy!
=D