|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I want my speed back! -.- But have to wait until Wednesday. Till then, BE PATIENT. Bro is back safely. Thank God. Two straight days of gathering. =D I miss spending time with them a lot la. It was as if being with them became an everyday thing already. Don't care, at the very minimum every two weeks must gather once. Anyway, Friday we went to the temple again. Then we had dinner @ Parco Bugis Junction. After that we went to the arcade. Saturday - We are supposed to meet at the Cathay. Then somewhere along the way, people went to the wrong places and came late. LOL. We had lunch at Nihon Mura. First Jap food after the trip. After lunch we somehow decided to go to PS to catch the movie instead. Bought the tickets and walked around, then we went to eat at Yoshinoya. I know you're wondering why we kept eating, there's more of that later. After that we don't know where to go, then the guys said they want go to play pool. Okay then we went to Paradiz Centre. Walked into the place but they decided to play arcade. So we played a few games also. Then when Ahmao, Ah Gao and Bifen came, we decided to walk back to PS. And we went to eat at SUBWAY. After Subway, finally the movie going to start le. - Max Payne. I think besides the hallucinating and seeing devils part, the plot was not bad overall. After the movie, some of the peeps had to go, and the group was left with Yuli, Era, BS, JJ, Jon, Wilson, and me. We went to EAT, AGAIN, at Makan Sutra Gluttons Square @ Esplanade. Then by the time we finish, it was around 11.30 I think, but luckily we managed to catch the last train home. Da Dao Li no 11: Things will get better. Don't brood over something too much. Smile and be happy, and happiness will come and find you. =) Eveline is always right. Okay, time to go do some homework. =D Byebye. |


