Helloo.
Today was a tiring day.
Original plan was to go home straight after school to sleep.
But...
Decided to go for the Fukuoka briefing for fun.
Before that ZM, Goki, Jeraine and I went to Marina Square to get Jeraine's cheesecake. Then the three of us rushed back to school to attend the briefing that lasts less than 30 minutes.
After that, BS, JJ, Jonathan, Era and I went to Clarke Quay because Ah Zhun wants his Tokyo Banana. But in the end Ah Zhun never buy because it is the wrong banana. So we went to eat at Fisherman's Wharf. The fish is nice de lo. Yummy. While we were eating, we watched our forfeit videos. 2 of which were mine. -.- LoL. They keep laughing at my pyjamas.
I am so not going to wear that pyjamas ever again. =\.

I hope mum lets me go Malaysia with them.
And I DON'T HAVE A NEW BOYFRIEND.
My mum and her logic.
Going home late means I got new boyfriend.
=\.
Go on holiday with a group of people means one of the guys is my boyfriend. -.-