|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Hello! I'm back =D. Came back from chalet this afternoon, and I just woke up. Finally recovered from the lack of sleep. Photos later, when Junhao and Shufen have sent me. Japan Trip was AWESOME. To everyone: Thank you for the memories. =) I love all of you. 1st Oct - Day 1 We arrived in Narita Airport by JL 712. I sat between Yuli and Qianyi on the plane. This is what we had for lunch. Mine and Qianyi's. Yuli's. For dinner, we were at this typical tatami style Jap restaurant. Nice food! 2nd Oct - Day 2 Host family! The Shida family =) Thank you! 5th Oct- Day 5 Farewell with host family. 6th Oct - Day 6 Sun Route Plaza Hotel 7th Oct - Day 7 DISNEY SEA with best friend ![]() ![]() Disney train, with era, qianyi and minako ![]() ![]() yuli, ah kaw, ah heng, ah mao. nice view ah jonathan? JJ jonathan wilson and his mickey mouse glove. BS dont want to take decent photo. lol. 8th Oct - Day 8 Goodbye! ![]() More photos later =) Now's the serious part. I'm really glad to have been able to go for this trip. The friends I made, the memories I had, all these experiences that will certainly be influential in my life. I've learnt so many things, and I realise how naive and narrow-minded I was before. Through all the different people that I've met, I've learnt so much. And the things that I've gained will definitely come to play throughout the rest of my life. I thought about a lot of things during the stay there, and the stuff that I've been through, they're just a part and parcel of life. There are many more things to come. And I know I will open my arms to welcome them. To my dearest group members, I love you guys a whole lot. Can you see how far we have come? Since day 1 of the preparation camp uptil now? I really cherish the times we had there, and I hope our friendship will still continue. =) I had fun, I hope you guys do too =D You all made this trip even more meaningful and worthy to be remembered. Not to forget, Ms Yuko, Minako, Asami, Mr Watanabe, and of course Otousan,Okasan, Aya and Yuka. Hontouni Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu! I'll miss you! |













