|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Hello! I HAVE MY INTERNET SPEED BACK! =D From now onwards I will treat you better, modem, I promise. =D My Acer's undergoing major service, because... let's not talk about it. Big thanks to JUNHAO! For helping me bring my lappie to service centre and then to collect it. Really appreciate it, big bro. Time's been flying like nobody's business. It's like week 3? I hope I will do okay this semester. And I will try to pay more attention in FF lecture. So far, Business Law has been the best and the most interesting. Eveline Tan, time to work liao. If this is a dream, don't ever wake me up, I'm thanking the angels for letting me have you. =D |


