|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Do you know there are some days where you just feel happy and nothing seems to dampen your mood? Today is one of those days. =) Even though my bank account seems to deplete itself even further, where most of it was used to pay for all the repairing of all my faulty gadgets. I am going to repair my phone next, luckily its still under warranty. To me, lectures are always more fun than tutorials, for the simple fact that I can be with my favourite people. Can I graduate with 02 instead? I seem to be closer to most of them than my own classmates. Can you detect the jealousy? Ya, I am jealous. I'm just glad that I have another class to always look forward to. Anyway, I should be contented with what I have. =) Suddenly I feel like saying something to the gang: Huili, Wanling, Ben, Zhimin, Junhao, Hayati, William, Shufen, Julia, Entong, Jeraine, you guys have a special place in my heart, that can never ever be replaced. After we have all been separated, class feels totally different and empty, without us together. I should have cherished the times we had more last year, rather than regretting it now. I hope no matter what, we'll still be there for one another, as always. =) Love you guys loads. And to the special you: Do you know I have not been feeling this happy for a very long time? You brought back the smile on my face, the light in my life, and the beat of my heart. Thank you, for everything. =) |


