The merchandises, we would have gotten the shirt if it was not that expensive. I was saving up for Japan, so... have to give it a miss.


With Best Team.

Opening: Girlfriend









When you're gone on the piano.





With the drums.

Closing: Skater Boi


She was the reason why I started playing the guitar.
Her songs were the inspirations for mine.
She's who she is, without giving a damn about what the rest of the world thinks.
How cool is that? And how many people can accomplish that?

Life has been keeping me busy, so much so that I find myself so distant from my music.
The concert was like the spark that ignites the fire within. I want to play again, and I'm not going to give it up, never ever again.

Flying back to Indo tmw.
20 more days to Japan.
I've got great friends.
Life's good huh?
=)
P.S. I hope my results turn out okay...