Lists of things to do:
1) Learn dance steps for Dhoom
2) Memorise I'm Yours
3) Finish learning When You're Gone
4) Shed some fats
5) Go pray
6) Dentist
7) Haircut
8) Transfer games and movies into PSP
9) Get ready packing list

Okay, Performance part should be fine.
I'm still trying hard to finish the chorus for When you're gone but the tutorials aren't helping much. It didn't sound right. =\. But I finished 蒲公英的约定 randomly. Yay. It should sound okay, but I only follow half of the tutorials.

Going out with the Qian Ye people tomorrow to accompany those who haven't get their stuff and to pray.
I don't intend to bring my psp, cause if I do I have to bring another charger, and I don't feel like cause the videocam one already taking up a lot of space. One less valuable = one less worry that I will lose it. So, No PSP. My luggage is already 8.5/10 packed. 2 more days. No actually, 1 and a half more. =)