|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Lists of things to do: 1) 2) Memorise I'm Yours 3) Finish learning When You're Gone 4) Shed some fats 5) Go pray 6) 7) 8) 9) It's really okay to be yourself. Cut the pretence. Enough is enough. I don't feel like having a relationship right now. Not that I'm not ready, I just don't want to. I like my current situation, I'm free to do all the things that I want to do. I just want to focus on what I'm supposed to do, until the right person really comes along. The right person will love me for who I am, who will work towards his future together with me, who knows what he wants and pursue his dreams. And I'll be there for him and he'll be there for me till the end. Like what Huili said, we should go and pursue the things that we really want to do while we can. We shouldn't waste our life away. Look at the athletes from Olympics and Paralympics for example, you see how hard they work towards their dreams, we should be ashamed of ourselves, complaining here and there about some bit of work. There's no shortcut to success, please don't expect a miracle to happen. Before you open your mouth, ask yourself if you put in enough effort or not. I'm sick of people complaining about how bad their grades are. Grow up. Distinctions and As don't fall from the sky. |


