Konichiwa!

I've been spending my time here eating all the food. Haha. Saturday met up with Erik and Mariah for lunch at Grand Indonesia. Then to TA, and then to get the DVDs and all the food to bring back for the gang.
Sunday is steamboat with the family and after that I watched Babylon with my bro and sis-in-law. Complicated storyline, very deep.

I'm flying back to Spore tomorrow.
I gained 1 kg because I stuffed myself with all the food because I only got 1 week. LOL.
My favourite: Satays! I know my softballers will enjoy the food here as much as I do. Can't wait for our trip =) Softballers are the people that will pig out with me, remember those days guys?
Oh ya, I need to set the date fast, cause maybe we may be going to Bali together with my family. :) Confirm with me asap again girls!

Got back results yesterday, still waiting for the DP one though.
Deproved a little bit compared to the previous semester but it's still fine. =) I was expecting worse so yeah. =) Very happy. At least I'll see my name on Honour's again. 3 more semesters to go!
But I didn't get the distinction for FA that I wanted. Got it for ECM instead. LoL I was chionging ECM because it was the last paper and I really needed it to pull up my BFI grade. But surprisingly I managed a B+ for BFI, must be because of the 96 for fieldwork. Saved my grade! =D
I promise to do my best the next semester. The last semester's been shit with all the stupid things that happen. I must concentrate better this time round, enough playing okay.
Got the exact same grade as Huili, right up to the decimal point. LoL. High 5! Same same. =) I hope the rest of the gang did okay too.

Japan in 2 weeks!
School starts in 3. Cant believe 3 weeks' already over.
Ja Ne!