|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Here right now I shouldn't be missing you still I should know the drill By now things should go back the way they were Should let go now the end is near I've learnt it all It's hard but I'll stand up from the fall I should have realised from the start that you're not gonna make the cut Baby it's hard not to fall in love with you and to forget all the things that we used to do And I'm now at the place we used to go to But I'm here right now without you Baby I just needed you to be true To me, to love, to the promises we vowed to The game has ended now and it means nothing to you You used to make everything okay But now the colours have turned grey The feelings have all faded away The past that gets me through the day I'm left alone without a clue Here right now without you But things have gotten better Time has healed all the pain Baby it's hard not to fall in love with you and to forget all the things that we used to do And I'm now at the place we used to go to But I'm here right now without you Baby I just needed you to be true To me, to love, to the promises we vowed to The game has ended now and it means nothing to you Please please tell me what you think =) I'm actually sort of proud of it. But I need your views. =P |


