Da Jia Hao.

Lists of things to do:
1) Learn dance steps for Dhoom
2) Memorise I'm Yours
3) Finish learning When You're Gone
4) Shed some fats
5) Go pray
6) Dentist
7) Haircut
8) Transfer games and movies into PSP
9) Get ready packing list

The cca points and trip better be worth it.
Make me wait so long, do so many things just for the trip.
Better be a good one.
BETTER BE.

Dental appointment.
Omg.
Hate dentists and the "weapons" that they use.

Message to Gang:
Your food piling up on my table until I got no space to write.
Please claim them thank you. LOL.
hurry up come and take la. dont wait until sch reopens.
sch reopens later i finish everything how.

It's 20th today. 10 more days.
Happy early birthday to Sis-in-law!
Sorry cant celebrate with you again. =(
Will get you something from Japan!

Out with Huili tmw.
Getting all the stuff we need for the trip.
Rehearsals next Mon, Thur, Fri.
We're really trying our best here.
And I hope the auntie settles our t-shirt soon.
And I hope the rest will like it.
Haiz.