The Best Damn Thing with Best team tomorrow =) Super excited. Hopefully it'll be spectacular, go AVRIL!

Yesterday's rehearsal was so far the best yet. We accomplished quite a lot of things and bonded more. Big thanks to Cec Ang especially for choreographing the dance and to take the time to teach my group. Big applause to the girls too, jiayou people! =D Big thumbs up to the guys for helping me finish the t shirt design while I learn the dance steps as well. I really hope the work that we have done is going to be worth it. I'm really looking forward to a really unforgettable trip together.

Gonna settle Visa with Yuli first thing in the morning on Monday. And I'm pushing back my departure date to Thursday instead, cause I really want to settle the Visa asap. Yup, meanwhile gotta keep practising the dance steps and to memorise the song. :D