|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
What is up this week? RWPS presentation tomorrow. ECM presentation on Wednesday. MA test on Wednesday. And according to Junhao, MA is another killer. Even more I want to try to do well. Giving up is half the battle lost, right? At least put on a fight first before you want to surrender. Once again, my Sushi gained recognition. =D Although it is considered a failure this time round, but nevertheless, thanks guys! Finally, I found someone who supported my dream of opening a restaurant - Aaron! It used to be a very far-fetched thing in the past. I doubt the possibility of it, dare not dream about it much, and just satisfy myself by cooking and baking for the people around me. But right now, I really want to work towards that. I'm sure this is what I really want. I just need assurance and support. Lectures ended at 12 today. So HuiLi, Wan Ling, Ben, Junhao and I went to IMM for lunch at Cafe Cartel. I still think their ribs are the best among all their other meals. But still, nothing beats Tony Roma's. Anyway, can't wait for K Box with gang, shopping with Huili and all the other stuff planned out. I've been cooped at home doing projects for too long. |


