|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
It's been a long time. I've been really down a few months back, was telling the girls that I'm really done with all the nonsense. But lately some things begin to change, somehow, I don't know why either. I guess the courage to accept came back. I've seen many failed relationships, I've seen those that lasted, but how many failed relationshops one has to go through before finding the one that will last? My teacher got married with his first then girlfriend from secondary school, and now happy with his wife and son. My uncle gave up being a doctor to stay behind with my aunt despite disagreements from my grandparents. My parents had a long distance relationship then and my mum moved to Indonesia to be with my dad, despite language barriers and lifestyle differences, giving up her dreams for us. My brother changed to be an even better person for his then girlfriend, now his wife, my sister in law. I shouldn't give up on love. The people around me have given me prove that it exists, you just need to find the right person, that's all. Let's see how things go then, okay? I wrote this a few months back. Sounded super cliche, like those oldies. Tell me what you guys think ok? 最后的对不起 想起那天你对我说的话 那突然之间的变化 跟前几天的落差好大 一时之间没有办法 想象你现在的那个她 真的比我还要爱你吗 也许我们之间的不一样 慢慢累积着的悲伤 你真的无法在和我一起抗 Chorus is this part: 失去你的那个星期天 突然时间过得好缓慢 我那天终于知道 你对我有多么地重要 希望她真的比我还爱你 那些你给过的美好回忆 我会好好地放在心里 你的眼睛在也不会看着我 那我也一定会继续往前走 你给过我的勇气 我一定不会忘记 谢谢你的那些旧回忆 我真的不会在哭泣 今天唯一的遗憾 是那时不争气 想跟你说声最后的对不起 |


