|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I'm not feeling well. =( Thanks to the relative that comes every month. And I'm not supposed to drink that chinese medicine for my skin when that relative comes. But I DIDNT KNOW. and this was the reason why my stomach hurts so badly. Yikes. Xueying and Angie came over to stay and mug with me on Friday. But Friday night we ended up talking about stuff. I really miss all the NanHua stuff, the school spirit and the bond between the students. Somehow, I'm really glad how NanHua had shaped us all into. I really envy how life in JJ is like, where ex Nanhuarians could still sit together to talk about all the things that have happened. In SP, SB alone, there's only Kathy, Ting, Seenyee and myself. And I only see them like what, once in a semester? So ironic, and we are in the same building. I'm slow in receiving all the nanhua news, now that I realise, because there's no nanhuarians to talk to and discuss with. Table Tennis Olympics was super interesting this year. Do remember to watch Singapore's match - Table Tennis Finals today okay? I believe that it would be a great one. one year. i've loved you for one year. but then again, you've stopped loving me. so nothing i say makes any difference. i'll move on. i've promised them to. i'll keep my promises. i'm fine. |


