I really feel the need to pen this down before I sleep.
I'm too awake right now to go to bed anyway.

Great game of Softball. Well deserved win for Japan, 3-1 against USA. =)

It's all about perseverence, determination, and the I-want-to-win attitude. It's really hard to sustain this kind of mentality and to last it until the game ends, it's not an easy task. I've been there, I know.
I have had my share of glory and honour, but what they were feeling must be a hundred times more than what I have. A big round of applause for both teams please. It's a really great game.
Japan has awesome fielders, seriously. They never let go of any chance to get their opponents out. Their pitcher rocks. Her arm must be aching after the back to back games, but she maintained her standard till the end. When the game ended I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. I'm emotional when it comes to this, because I really know how it feels. Call me silly, but you don't have any idea how much this game means to me.

My favourite player of the Japan team - ERI YAMADA.
She's got this aura that I like very much, and I respect and admire her for that.

She's the one on the right.




Softball games always give me a lot of motivation.
And this is exactly what I need right now.
Go JAPAN! Well deserved GOLD!