|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
HOLIDAYS. It's OFFICIAL! =DDDDD Finally, the long awaited day. This semester's been tough, with all the nonsense that happened around me, I hope next semester will be a better one. Next semester, I promise. People have off-days, I have off-semesters. Anyway, time to do some serious planning about how to spend this break. Before that, gang finally get to chill out together today. =D Got my printer at the IT show. I love HP! Sleek and stylo-milo. =D Hello new printer! Now shall let the pictures do the talking... Loads of funny stuff happen over dinner today. We were like super noisy at the restaurant, crapping like nobody's business, but who cares. LOL. Our Tan Jun Hao keeps forgetting what soup base we are having, keeps calling the wrong names, and dropping his food. -.-''' tsk tsk tsk. Then our Julia keeps complaining about her printer, Ben Ko keeps eating watermelon, and the rest of us were like eating as if we have been starving for days. Shiok. Just hanging out with the gang and eat, crap, talk, laugh, and plan the next outing. =D Love you guys loads! And Thanks ZM for carrying my printer! and our Ah Gong for helping me ask the salesperson about the printers. =P Big Big Thanks! |


