|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Hello. There's either something wrong with IE, or with the settings in my laptop. Some stuffs been weird lately. Finally HANA YORI DANGO today with HuiLi, P-chan, HuiMin (HuiLi's sis) @ Causeway point. My Shun Oguri is as mesmerising as ever. LOLs, I sound like a fangirl. I'm not okay, I only like Shun Oguri, not like P-chan and Panda. LOL. HAHAHA Loads of songs been pouring in, but I notice how my style seems to be the same all the time. Give me something new to writee... Anyways, Shopping with the girls and di tomorrow. :P And I'm tired today. Time for bed. No, actually I just want to lie down on the bed and play my games. Happy. =D |


