|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Da jia hao. Taking a break here from all the Psychology stuff that I've been reading and memorising the whole day. Don't be lazy, stop slacking. Gambate. Gambate me and all my DP classmates. =\. Don't whine about not getting what you deserve. It's not about getting returns for what you gave. In some ways, maybe yes, you deserve credit for the effort, but it should not be the case here. Don't compare yourself with other people. There are so many of people in this world, you want to compare with each and everyone of them? You'll only drive yourself crazy. It should be about challenging yourself, test how high you can jump, how fast you can run and where are your limits. Everyone has their own life to lead, their own different and unique life. What's wrong with just going with the flow? And enjoy life as it is? I miss my family. I want to go back. Now. |


