BFI is OVER. O-V-E-R.
I am super happy about this.
Lunched with Huili, Junhao and Zhimin at IMM.
Crapped for a little while and Huili and I made our way to Bugis to register for JLPT.
Will be taking the test on the 7th of December this year. I hope I'll pass.

It's really bad for two people with very lousy sense of direction to find an unknown place by ourselves. But thanks to some guidelines from Junhao and some luck, we managed to somehow walk the right way. The place is super ulu ok. None of us wants to go there alone. We had some laugh while filling the application form, it's super funny.

Took bus home and happened to see Banana outside NJ, so I randomly called him and told him his hair very flat, like plastered on his head and ended up accompanying the hungry banana to the Bukit Timah Food Centre to eat. Saw my Ah gong Chee Wee also, like the first time I met him ever since we graduated. Then Banana first time so nice accompany me walk home from the food centre. If it was last time they won't give any damn. Ok la, maybe some people do change for the better. I want a tour with the council people and with the sans as well, but chai siaun cannot make it and without chai siaun half the fun is gone. =( but then again, i dont think i will have much time to spend in december, its in the middle of sem 2, who knows what stuff we are given. =\.

Before that, 2 main things that are coming my way.
HANA YORI DANGO MOVIE


and AVRIL LAVIGNE THE BEST DAMN THING CONCERT



JAPAN VS USA SOFTBALL TONIGHT 11.30. Which idiot suggested softball to be taken out of Olympics 2012? People like me and Huili want to watch one okay? Stupid la you. Crap. Softball is such an interesting game, people don't know how to appreciate one le. And according to Junhao, the next time he will watch Olympics he will be 27 years old, and we will be 22. Sometimes I really forget that he's 23 now. And I was saying only old people take notice of this kind of minute details. LOL. I'm just kidding la, don't angry, later got wrinkles. HAHA.

Meanwhile, 2 more papers to go. BENKYOU!