|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
All the presentation's done! Left with GEM tomorrow, and the battle starts. I've got something against teachers who think they're always right. Reminds me of a certain teacher back in NH. You want respect? Earn it. There's a line between a joke and an embarrassment. Life's been, well, not so good, actually. Things were happening, some good, some bad, but as you know, as humans, we tend to focus more on the negative side and discredit ourselves for the good things that were done. Certain things are making me feel bad, certain people are irritating me. Why are you always complaining about how bad life treats you? Because it's always easy pointing fingers at other people, finding fault from a certain person, because you cannot see yourself unless you look into the mirror. You're always saying about how people are having a good time, that life is unfair, that fate is making a joke out of you. Please wake up. It's your life, if you want to make it good, then work hard for it for goodness sake. Stop whining here and there to everyone can? It's not going to make things better. As a friend I should help you. But there's a limit to my patience. I've done what I could, seriously, and I've got my own life to lead, and I'm not obliged to do more. And please freaking stop what you are doing right now. You're driving everyone else crazy. |


