|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Thanks guys for all your support and encouragement~ I can make it true! For the first time this semester, I reached home as early as 2 pm, and there is no need for me to rush anything. MA is done, just waiting for yihua to send me the frontpage file, then I just need to burn. ECM report is done, Julia will be printing and binding it. RWPS ppt will be edited after everyone has edited all their other parts. And... yeah, nothing else to be done. =DD Let's list down stuff that I feel like doing: 1) Watch Dark Knight (yes I haven't watch) 2) Watch The Mummy 3) Jap crash course 4) Choreograph dance steps for performance 5) Shopping 6) Go K Box The list goes on. I go and think first. Yesterday's DP presentation was hilarious. It's not supposed to but Aaron's acting was super funny we just burst out laughing. Nevertheless, DP is always enjoyable. |


