|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Konbanwa! Watashi typed one long entry yesterday, but blogger got error, so... yeah. Anyway, CHIBA here I come! Can't wait for September 30th, because I'm going to my favourite country for the second time in my life. =) I can't believe how time passes so fast. It's been almost 2 years. There will be a camp this Friday, which is seriously not the right time to have one, considering that next week almost everyday there's going to be something on. Psychology report and presentation on Monday, RWPS mock presentation on Tuesday, ECM Project report and MA submission on Wednesday, CRM Q&A on Thursday, EPI presentation on Friday. What a week huh? But Camp is compulsary and I really want to meet and bond with my travel mates, so I'm going for the camp! Luckily, HuiLi will be there with me, to worry about all the work we have to do after the camp. I am thinking if I should bring my laptop so I can do my work. HuiLi is going to Oita by the way, a bit disappointed. But well, I'm really glad that we both made the cut. =) So before we enjoy the camp, we have to slog first, and to save and scrimp. I told my parents that I will be paying for my own expenses in Japan since they paid for the trip. Will be working in September before the trip! Can't wait. =D Meanwhile, GAMBATE again! |


