|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I've been really absent minded nowadays. Firstly, I happily did the MA assignment according to example during MA practical and forgot to save it. Secondly, I forgot to take back my adaptor plug from the service guy until huiyan reminded me about it. Thirdly, I was supposed to bring the BFI fieldwork to school today to chiong the report, but in the end I brought everything else except that piece of paper. MST results were a disappointment as expected. Can't blame anyone or anything but myself obviously for slacking off. I'm getting back on track right now. Can't let myself down after all the work I've done. Gambate mina-san and myself! I'm waiting for this call from the persons-in-charge. "Yes, you're going to Chiba." But I'm prepared for the worst, though. Always prepare for the worst, and hope for the best. Anyways, I was browsing through some pictures and came across one of Penny's. She's been with my family since I was 6 years old and became my best friend ever since. It's been 12 years and she's really getting old. She eats less and less as days go by, sleeps more, barks less. Either Cherry and Minnie grows bigger and bigger or Penny shrinks in size. I know I'll be super upset then, when she leaves, I just wish that I am by her side when it happens. There was once when I was terribly sick and could not stop coughing at night, and I was in the toilet vomitting badly. Penny followed me to the toilet and accompanied me until I was better. You could really feel that when you looked into her eyes, it was as if she was asking: "Are you okay?" See all the little things that your dogs do for you? Cherry and Minnie was oblivious to their surroundings though-.-'''. These 2 only can eat and sleep and anyhow bark at people. Xerox will be super playful and pounce on you. But he's a pretty good guard dog. This is Penny. ![]() This is Minnie. Don't see her like very well-behaved, she pretend only. Took me a lot of effort to get her to sit and stay. This is Cherry, with her eyes closed. ![]() This is the only German Shepherd in the house, the above 3 are pomeranians. My dad's 2 favourite breeds. Xerox stays outside in the garden now, because there's Benito (my 2 months old nephew). ![]() I just felt like blogging about my dogs today. Yeah, don't mind me. =) |





