|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Is it worth it, Giving up what you love, just to fight to be the best? When you can be unique and be different from the rest? Don't make the same mistakes I did. Don't bite off more than what you can chew. Don't make stupid decisions that you will regret for the rest of your life. Because in the end, nothing else matters. What am I talking about? I also don't know. I just find that, sometimes, I wonder if I'm doing the right thing, whether I'm making the right decisions, etc. How many people my age knows what they want in the future? Loads, actually. And how many people, like me, can barely see their future yet? A big number too. But I really gotta decide soon. What will I do after graduating from SP? Yes, I'm definitely fighting for a place in one of the universities, but doing what course? =\. Back to reality, I'm bringing my laptop to camp on Friday. Can't leave all the work behind, seriously. How pathetic, I know. You'll see me and HuiLi in front of the laptop doing MA, rwps, ecm and whatever else after everyone goes to sleep. |


