I shall do an update about what I've been up to these few days before I go back to whatever stuff I have to complete.

Let's start with FA.
I totally wasted my time studying. It's a total flop.
Wonder how it will affect the overall. I felt that I've let June Lin down. When she gave me back the last paper, she told me this and asked me a question, "You've done well, but can do better one right?" Yeah. I could have. Could have could have could have. How many could haves do I have to look back to?
Never mind, just work even harder for the last test. I'm so gonna mug hard.

Went for the pre-departure camp.
Let's just say I'm really looking forward to Japan with this bunch of people. And the performance too.

Didn't get to sleep much because there are still projects to complete. How pathetic. So much for doing our own share of the work. Good job, a completed project will suddenly appear out of nowhere on the day the project is due. Thanks ah, really, I appreciate it a lot. But I pity your parents. They work so hard to earn money so that you can be educated, and this is how you repay them? By dreaming in class, clueless about all the things that are going around?
Wake up, please, before I lose my temper, or its going to get ugly. Make yourself useful by doing something constructive. Don't act like a bimbo when you're not one.
There's going to be some changes around here. I don't care how you're gonna do it, but you have to do it. I'm not going to be ms nice and "haha, it's okay, I'll do it" when all I want to do is scream at you. I don't mind if you try and get it wrong, but show me that you put in some effort can? Don't give me crap work can or not? Like that might as well I do right?
Use your brain please, don't waste it.

I shall stop here before I go on further.
Just felt like letting some steam off here.
I'll be fine tomorrow.
I miss best team.
I want my best team.
Best team for FYP!