|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
*I think I'm really getting old or something, keeps wanting to sleep, or maybe the bed too comfortable. I woke up at like 11 this morning and then slept again at 5? GAAAAAHHHH! =\. I need some music~.So random. Poor shufen lost her handphone, according to her maybe kena stolen when she's in this crowded mrt. Curse that thief. Where's your morals and conscience dumb dumb? I finished both BFI fieldwork 1 and fieldwork 2 at 3 am this morning. =) Good job group members =). 1 down. Gotta get down to work for CRM/RWPS now that I've completed BFI. Waiting for group members to send their parts so that I can review everything and compile and do whatever amendments. I was telling HuiLi they all that I spent 3/4 of my time at home in front of the computer nowadays, the 1/4 is for sleep. And I was saying that I fully utilised the laptop, yea, until adaptor spoil. lol. My baobei hp monitor also spoil, so I cannot use my desktop. I only have my laptop to chiong all the projects now, so please laptop, be good and work with me okay? Have been going home with HuiLi these few days because I needed to go Westmall to get some things. Even though I need to take MRT and change to bus instead of the usual 74 route froms school, I feel that it is faster. Because 74 is always so crowded and squeezy and Clementi's traffic is always bad after school. And between school and home, there's Ngee Ann Poly, and NP has no MRT station nearby, so you can imagine the crowd. I was telling Hayati something yesterday, because I feel that amongst all my friends, she's the one who will really understood how I felt. And yeah. Finally. It's finally a goodbye to my past with a smile on my face. =) I've never felt better. Learning to forgive and forget is one difficult task, but once you've learnt how to, it's a great feeling. I'm ready to move on now. So zm, I'm really ready okay? You can stop saying I'm not already. And I'll stop having doubts about it. I shouldn't be afraid of the end result. You'll never know unless you try right? Hayati said we should celebrate. Haha, yeah, after we clear all the projects we shall go settlers see leng zai. But all that aside, I feel that the most important thing to do right now is to ultimately do well. Ya, I shall not think about all the other stuff first. It's not as if both of us are in the same starting line right now anyway. Meanwhile, JIAYOU gang for the projects! We can get through this! =D gambate ne, mina san. |


