First and foremost
Happy 21st birthday to Julia Da Jie =)
and
Happy 18th birthday to Clara. =)

Everything is taking its toll on me.
Was super tired today and I don't feel like waking up at all, but I need to hand in the BFI report and I don't want to miss Psychology class, so, yeah, I went to school in the end, and slightly late because I was weighing the pros and cons of going to school. -.-''', but usually I will show up no matter what.

Some people irks me like seriously.
You think you're so smart and funny when you have zero manners. Go and hang around with your high pitched friend and act like a moronic attention seeker in the foodcourt la.
To think I thought you're someone worthy of respect. Guess I was wrong.

What's wrong with people nowadays?
Do they need attention that much?
Why must do so many funny things?
It's freaking irritating.