The Dark Knight

Finally.
One of the reason why I wanted to watch this show because it's about this good and evil thing, where people can choose to be the good guy, or the evil one. Actually there's only a tiny line between good and evil. Well, it actually depends on how people define it. It's a really great show, people, behind all the scenes and moves and whatever else, there's a moral behind the whole story. Go catch it if you haven't!

So anyway, our mr spongezhi go and say something he shouldn't. But I trust him enough to believe him. So don't betray me okay you...

It's one thing acting like I'm over the moon over something.
But you guys should know I'm not that kind.
A quote taken from the Joker, "People show who they truly are only when they are about to die."
Whatever I'm feeling, you can never truly understand.
Sometimes what you see is not what you get.
What you see, may not always be the truth. It can be just a facade. A strong front hiding the unfixed broken heart. It can actually just be a simple and happy thing. But people make it so complicated. I dunno la.
I just want to hide inside my tortoise shell until someone trustworthy enough can convince me that nothing is going to hurt me. I should still believe in it, right?

I'm going to Avril Lavigne's Concert!
With HuiLi, ZhiMin and JunHao.
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.