MST is finally over.
Let's not talk about it shall we?

I'm filled with nothing but guilt yesterday when I was studying for BFI.
I really regretted not picking up the lecture notes to read since Day 1 of the holiday itself. I started studying like Day 14? And what did I tell myself at the beginning of the term? Maintain that damn GPA, nothing less than a 3.5? Please slap me. I should seriously switch this procrastinating mood and stop thinking about the next holiday when one holiday just ended.
I need to get back on track, and fast. And I shall do it, when school starts again on monday. =)

6 of us (huili, goki, ben, zm and grandpa) went all the way to Katong after the BFI paper, had Laksa for lunch and proceeded to the Karaoke place. I did not bother to remember the name but anyway, even though the place is like seriously out of the way since I live in the West, it's cheap!
The gang found another place to hang out at. =P

On the way home with Huili, we saw RAIN on the train! Haha, and it was because we got into the wrong train. LoL.

Reached home and downloaded more games into my DS. =)

Just a random comment about something. Don't bullshit about loving someone if you just got together with him/her like 1 day ago? Love is more than that okay? It's something true and real, feelings that you can hardly describe with words but can make you smile and give you courage. It's about being with that special person, accepting his flaws, appreciating everything else, and about staying true to him till the end, giving promises and keeping them, and making a commitment. Love are meant to be forever, isn't it? It's not a game.
Sweet words mean nothing if they are not put into actions.
Anyone can make promises, and they can break them the next second. Can you keep it? Then prove it.