|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
It's super tiring trying to put things together when they tend to fall apart more easily. The higher the hope, the bigger the disappointment. But if there's no hope, why bother living? Life is meant to be tough, right? But how come people can easily sail through so smoothly? Life is unfair, how true this is depends on your own personal view. If you tend to focus more on the negative side, then your life will be miserable. But if you adjust your angle and look at the beauty life brings, then maybe, just maybe, you'll learn to appreciate it. Like Duh. -.-'''. Sometimes I wonder if this is what I really want. If it is, why can't I feel some happiness? My future's a blur. I can't see anything right now. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHRIS LEE! Tanjyoubi omedetou! I arrived in school looking like a total zombie this morning, reason being I only slept for 4 hours the night before because of euro finals. And the bad thing is, it's monday, and class ends at 8.30 for me on mondays. so you can imagine, how tough it was to stay awake, fighting the urge to plop down on the table and sleep,and actually trying to pay attention. Huili, Wanling and I spent all the breaks today trying to fill in the form for the trip in Japanese. I kind of regretted giving up Jap II. I kind of regretted a lot of things. =(. Sentosa on Sunday with Banking gang. Great outing, great people, what more can I ask for? Thanks for being a part of my life, for being there, for being you. |


