I got this from a friend's blog:

1) At what age do you wish to get married?
27,28 ba, hopefully.

2) Study hard or Play hard? Study hard, play harder.

3) Who is the person I trust most? My smelly pillow and my dogs. Secrets will forever be safe. K lah, my family and close friends.

4) Do you think you have enough confidence? In certain ways yes, in some other ways, not really.

5) If you have a dream-come-true, what will it be? Right now, I hope to get into SMU with good enough grades.

6) What is your ideal fren? Someone who will tell me the truth even though it may hurt, who will be there to listen to whatever of your complaints and complain together to make you feel better... etc.

7) What is/are my goal(s) this year? This is a good one. Maintain my gpa.

8) Do you believe in eternity love? In the past, I do. Right now, I kind of don't.

9) If you have all the time & money in the world, what will you do? Travel around the world!

10) If time will to unwind, what will I change? There's something that I want to say to a certain person, but it's too late right now. If time will unwind, I will say what I want to say when I have the chance to.

11) What do you hope to do with your love ones? Go on a holiday and chill out together.

12) What feelings you hate most? Loneliness.

13) What is ur childhood ambition? I wanted to be a doctor, then I wanted to be a forensic scientist, then I wanted to be a vet.

14) Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope, I don't.

15) What do you think is the most important thing(s) in your life? My family, friends, and my studies.

16) Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you? Loved ones...

17) People who are going to be hated by you? People who hate me lo.

18) Do you deserve to be loved? Everyone deserves to be loved. =)

19) Which type of guy is your cup of tea? Guys who made a promise and doesn't break it.