|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Happy Happy~ =). Have been studying @ home these two days. Started ECM today, but don't know why very hard to get the stuff into my head. Watched finish this new tvb show on crunchyroll - on the first beat. - got my fav actor ron ng. =) But I don't like the way he turned out in this series. Watch it and perhaps you'll know why, shall not talk about it here. Finally talked to chew xue li online today ever since donkey months ago. Talked about the past, funny stuff in class. How piggy chai used to use the locker locks and attach it to our uniforms, making us look like idiots walking around with the locks to find the owners to remove it. How Ah Du flirted with the girls in class with his substandard magic tricks, LOL. Everyone fell for it except us. How Jia Fu never failed to entertain us with his jokes, the flipping dictionary one was classic. How chai si aun will all of a sudden turn back to mess up my table. The number of times we played hangman during chinese lesson. The number of times I answered "I don't know" during chinese lesson because I was doing A-maths. Gossipped openly about people using nicknames. Throw staple bullets and erasers at yt when she was sleeping. Waved at friends from other classes when they happen to walk by during lessons. Classic. I will never forget those times. This was 2 years ago. Enough reminiscing. =) GSS shopping with huili, goki and ben this fri. FINALLY. Shall get back to ECM for now. We will achieve that dream together shall we? I will be supporting you from here. jia you! =D |


