HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN SER HUI!
You're 18. =D
I've known you for like 6 years now. And thanks for being a part of my life, you know you're irreplacable. =) Thanks for being there to share my laughter and tears, they mean the world. I hope this friendship goes on till the end. May you always be happy, healthy, pretty. =P. Your name on my caller id is still Ng Sao. HAHA.

Yesterday was the celebration for the May & June babies in the gang, namely, WanLing, JunHao, Ben, William and HuiLi.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HUILI!
Thanks for always being there - listening to my complaints, secrets, thoughts, etc...
Wouldn't know how poly life will be like without ya.
It's been a year filled with happiness and sadness, chionging work and all the fun, and I'm really glad that I have you going through all of that with me. =)
Thanks for being such a great friend! So stay happy, stay "HuiLi" and hope that you enjoyed your belated birthday celebration with us. =P


After dinner a few of us decided to watch movie, but all sold out! and the next time slot was 11 pm. So we went to t.c.c to sit down and talk. Reached home around 11.30.
Super tired, but very happy. And that's all that matters, happy. =D.